Monday, February 05, 2007

here are some pictures from Saturday night's show:


P-L-A-S-T-I-C L-I-T-T-L-E


Naeem shows up


after the show

for more pictures of that night, go here

Despite how fucking cold it was, there was a huge turn out for Z-Trip and Plastic Little. Studio B is kind of out of the way of public transport in BK, so the fact that there was a line of 40 people outside the venue when I got there is testimony of the devotion the fans have for these boys. It's a great venue (besides its remote location) with tons of dj booths set up everywhere!
Around 12AM PL got on stage and rocked the crowd, with special guest MC Spankrock himself came on for song. It was kind of funny bc I've seen Spankrock perform more times than I can count and I've never seen someone ask him for an autograph, except Saturday night. Someone came over to us (before Spankrock had gone on stage, so the fan had to know what Naeem looks like) and asked him for an autograph. It was kind of bugged out! Anyway, PL held it down in BK.
After their set, I was offered a ride back to the LES, so instead of paying $25 to go alone after Z-Trip, I bounced and missed him. Woops, sorry. but it was cold. and brooklyn. and did i mention it was cold.

Tonight's the Virgins @ Pianos 10PM bundle up and come out.

No comments: