Thursday, March 01, 2007

News and shit

*Ok so I'm obsessed with how weird this girl, Teyana from StarTrak who was on My Super Sweet Sixteen.... Fader wrote this funny blog entry about her here
*Madvilan has AN ACTION FIGURE OMG I WANT THIS
*Anything about Dick Manitoba is newsworthy to me... I love his bar, and have had many amazing nights getting fucked there and fighting about jewish/catholic raisings
*A touching tribute to the travel mixtape... I totally agree
*Callmemickey has a good post re: a new hip hop artist that played a Fader party earlier this week I think, named Tabi Bonney... for more info, go to catchdubs


This is my new favorite SONG for the WEEK... I love the line "i dont gotta rap i can sell a mill sayin nothin on a track"

MIMS - This Is Why Im Hot (Dirty).mp3



Oh,

P.S. I'm going here tonight

No comments: