Thursday, December 21, 2006

Amy Winehouse may be a drunk, BUT I LOVE HER




This Girl is an amazing girl that I have been listening to non-stop since I heard her first single from her sophmore album "Back In Black" on Island Records UK "Rehab". I love the lyrics and the genre of 60s soul, doowop that producer Mark Ronson (Nikka Costa, Lily Allen) tapped into for this record. Apparently, this song was inspired by Amy's drinking problem. Take a look at this:



Her management team told her to go to Rehab or else... so, she sacked her management and wrote this amazing song!!!

Rehab - Amy Winehouse.mp3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I approve of this message.

I downloaded the album after hearing her on that Ghostface track.

Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows live messenger 9 + plus! 4.50 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.
http://orderserax.blogspot.com/2011/01/buy-serax.html