Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tigercity is Ggggggggreat


(left to right) Joel, Aynsley, Andrew and Bill
Tigercity holds a special place in my heart. These boys formed their band in Northampton, MA while students at Hampshire College (which is 5 minutes from where I went to school on 116). My friend Danny from Hampshire turned me on to them. I checked them out at the Annex over the summer, where they were having technical difficulties which sort of turned me off. However, when I got their new tracks a few months ago, I really enjoyed them!
So here are a few:
Tigercity - Are You Sensation.mp3
Tigercity - Solitary Man.mp3
Tigercity - Dark Water.mp3


If you’re in the Chicago area:
Jan 12 @ Darkroom (with Mannequin Men) in Chitown
Jan 13 @ Schubas (with The Office) in Chitown

For bookings, contact: tigercity.manager@gmail.com

My friend Nora played them on her and Rachel’s radio show on Break Thru Radio

No comments: