Tuesday, April 10, 2007

CYHSY and T.I. billed together @ Duke Univeristy

+

Ok so I was told by a member of CYHSY that their show at Duke University this past Saturday night was (to my surprise) not a so good an experience.
I asked, shocked "why? what happened? did the equipment fuck up"
He said: "we were there opening for T.I.- do you know him?"
Me: laughing and smiling "so this was one of those college free shows for students spring concert thing and they tried to please indie and hip hop heads"
Him: "we got booed and when we were finishing our set and Alec said that this was our last song, they cheered! It was terrible-worst band experience of my life"

I decided I didn't want to say anything about it but then I went to Idolator and saw this about T.I.'s performance... Check this out, its really funny that Duke thinks they can do this (since this is a regular occurrence):
"T.I. may face legal action after he allegedly botched a Saturday-night concert at Duke University, partially because he had to attend an "unrelated dinner" at P.F. Chang's Lucky Bistro." -Idolator. Full article in Duke newspaper here.

No comments: