Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Them Jeans: Rich Girls v. I'm A Flirt

R. Kells Likes Rich Girls Too!


So Them Jeans from LA often seen spinning with Steve Aoki just did a blend of The Virgins - Rich Girls and R. Kelly - I'm A Flirt. I've had a lot of Djs ask for the accapellas for the Virgins songs but I was told that they weren't being given out til the songs for the record had been cleaned up and perfected. Anyway, this is just the first wave of many remixes/mashups etc for the Virgins music. It's not very good but I'm told it was just a 5 minute improv thing that Palms OUt Sounds posted for shits and giggles.
Here you go, courtesty of Palms Out Sounds:


Them Jeans - Im A Flirt - R Kelly v Rich Girls - The Virgins.mp3



just an fyi

1 comment:

Boody said...

yeah homie was just fucking around on ableton and imed it to us- a ver ver nice boy that jason stewart- we had fun on evr last weekend.