Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Don't Sleep On These MP3s #2:



*B.O.B. - haterz everywhere.mp3
This is a new Atlantic artist that my boy A&Rs, thru RebelRock (producer Jim Jonsin's production company). Produced by Ribah (i've never heard), this song is dope.
*rayl and b.o.b.-my girl got a girlfreind.mp3
Also features B.O.B. on there but I don't know who the singer is, but I really like the song and how it moves.
*Sway ft Chamillionaire - Up Your Speed Part 2.mp3
This is Sway, new grime/uk star, dope dope song
*Kanye West - Young Folks.mp3
This is just funny
*Jill Scott - Hate On Me.mp3
This is the new Jill Scott single from the new album THE REAL THING, everything you expect from Jill, amazing soul vocals, amazingly produced live horns section, silky smooth (but this song is a bit harder but I'm feelin in)

No comments: