Thursday, January 11, 2007

an ode to last night



So last night after the Virgins show at Pianos, I went to Happy Ending for Kill Hannah's afterparty thingie, then I got bored so I went to Marquee, then i mentioned to my friend at marquee that i was hungry and....

WE ALL WENT TO CAFETERIA for breakfast/dinner with none other than Mr. Welcome to the Jungle himself, Axl Rose....

random or what!?!

ya'know, I just hang out with Axl, shooting the shit over some mac and cheese and tomato soup. He's in town recording for the next few months. I'll keep you posted, since I know everyone is as weirded out as I was in that situation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Axl mention anything about the new Guns album? It is supposed to be out in March I hear

Anonymous said...

did he actually say he's recording for the next couple months?