Monday, January 29, 2007

ok no time for real long post now but

A. The Virgins are starting the 1st of 3 shows at Pianos tonight at 10 so I got that going for me, which is nice.

B. Plastic Little and Z Trip are performing at Studio B in BK on Saturday... I'm so excited I might piddle (that was for you Jayson) in my pants....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
more on all this shit later, I have a show to go to....

Also, on Thursday I will be posting some amazing mp3s of a new band I LOVE... oh you just wait!

... and I went to the taping of James Lipton Inside the Actors Studio with CHRIS ROCK... I recap that later too... needless to say he was so dope and Lipton was.. just trying to keep up... funny one liners I will try to remember tomorrow


"I'm not saying I did it, but I can understand why"

and if you're stressing out on this fine, brisk Monday, this shit is better than a xanex:

09 Set Adrift On Memory Bliss.mp3

No comments: